Medical website design
is our specialty.
Customized Website Design for Medical Practices
Our team of professionals are some of the best in the industry. We love what we do and it shows! Every website presents a new challenge for our team and we get excited about each and every one!
There are many reasons to choose Infinity Medical Marketing for your website design. Below are just a few:
- Affordable packages
- Professional and experienced website designers who understand your business
- A custom designed website that is unique to you and at a price that fits your budget
- A dedicated project manager to help guide you through the process of the website design project
- Convenient meeting times. We realize seeing patients during the day is your priority so we offer meeting times that are convenient for you including evenings and weekends.
5 Reasons You Need A Website For Your Practice.
1. Your patients are online. You should be too. We live in a very technological world. Your patients are online doing everything from ordering flowers to paying bills to ordering pizza. If an internet user searches for your area of specialty or even your name specifically, will they find you? They should. The absence of a website can leave the impression that you are not current with technology and “behind the times”.
2. Reduce the burden on your administrative staff and create convenience for your patients. Your website is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Allow your patients to download registration forms, request appointments, pay their bill and more using your website. The convenience you create for your patients will also reduce the amount of time your administrative staff spends on the phone. It’s a win-win for everyone!
3. Showcase your providers and staff. Photos and bios detailing education and training help the patient get to know your providers and staff before coming in to meet you for the first time.
4. Target patients by communicating the services you offer. Attract your targeted patients by communicating the services you over on your website. If you specialize in a specific condition or procedure, advertise it on the site.
5. A website is one of the most cost-effective ways to promote your practice. Unlike most forms of advertising, you aren’t pursuing the patient. The patient is pursuing you. Your goal should be for them to find your site based on their search criteria. After all, the cost of building and maintaining a website is far less costly than traditional forms of advertising and can be much more effective. The cost of building and maintaining a website is far less costly than traditional forms of advertising and can be much more effective.
Need more reasons? Visit our client testimonials page to see what our clients are saying about us!
We look forward to the opportunity to create an online presence for you that will represent your practice the way you want.
Contact us now for a FREE no-obligation quote
"...much more affordable than larger firms and the personalized attention to detail is unbeatable..."